Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy


It's already Friday and I can't believe it. I am sorry I haven't updated in a bit but it has been a crazy week.

Today is the day that Love Fest begins starting this afternoon. I hope some of you can join me it should be lots of fun.

I finally have my class set up for Feburary. It will be on Feburary 26th at 7:00. Please email me or leave me a comment if you would like to join us. I am limited to room so it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you missed my last class you will be learning a couple different techinques. This class we will be learning "masking". Hope you can join in on the fun!
Please let me know asap as I need to purchase more supplies and need to know how much.

I tried to put the picture on the bottom but still learning and I am not sure how to do it.



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful... great job AnneMarie!!

    BTW - I tagged you on my blog so check it out...

    ReplyDelete