Monday, January 17, 2011

Card Class

Valentines Day!

Well lets make some cards. I would LOVE for you to join me on Feburary 3rd at 6:30 for a Valentine card class.

We will be making 4 Valentine Cards and 1 Christmas card! Yes you heard right a Christmas card. I would love to get a head start and make 1 Christmas card per class!

So who's in?

I will be sending a supplies list etc. to whom ever will be joining me.

Here is a sneak peek of what we will be creating.






Please let me know by January 31 to reserve your spot as seats are limited.

Cost: $20.00

Hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Sounds like fun! Count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dana your here! Excited you can make the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Valentine cards!! I just love your designs!

    ReplyDelete