Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Card Class

Alright Ladies I know you have been waiting a bit for this so here it is. I am having a card class here on APRIL 30th. If you are interested please let me know before the 14th as I need to order the supplies. First you need to let me know what paper pack you would like. You can choose any Level 1. Call, e-mail, leave me a message asap and I will give you further instructions. Everyones cards will be different and I know they will be beautiful. If you don't get them done in class that ok because you will have everything to be able to finish them at your own pace. We will be making up to 18 cards. It all depends on your pace. You don't want to miss this class space is limited so call today!!!! Also the new CTMH Summer Idea Books are in and they are beautiful!!!!! E-mail or call today to order yours.





Here is a sample I have done so far with the Level one kit:



Hope you can join us for the fun. There will also be prizes as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment